Saturday, January 16, 2010

Twice Baked Potatoes

I think I figured out how to put a link on my page...go me. You would be impressed too if you knew me. I am going to put my theory to the test in this blog, stay tuned to find out if it works....are you ready...here we go...
Last night I made twice baked potatoes from a recipe I found here* at my friend Toni's blog. The only adjustment I made was to use pureed spinach instead of broccoli, and I added a little creole style seasoning to the tops of the ones for the adults. They were a hit. The kids loved them, and I loved them. I ate two despite my intentions to only eat one, and I froze half of them for a rainy day. Thanks Toni!








*So....did it work..it got all purpely and underliny when I typed it in...I think it may have worked. Cool...totally going to do that again.

1 comment:

  1. teach me teach me!!! everytime I do try to do a link it comes out all normal www.blahblahbla.com I cant get it pretty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...