Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bordeaux Bar vs Clown of Great Evil



I know my fellow Californians will be shocked and amazed when I tell them that there are NO See's Candy Stores where I live. And along with being amazed (and slightly disturbed), they will be totally understanding of why I packed Bordeaux Bars and other chocolaty treats into my car for the 50 hour drive across country.

What I'd like to present to you today is an oddity, nay....a mystery which I can only guess at the meaning of.

This.......




is what happened to my Bordeaux Bar when we drove across country with it tucked away in a bag amidst suitcases and trinkets....expected, no?
Well....This....



...is what happened to the chocolate clown my kids picked out to bring home. I know what you are thinking, well it's wrapped...so clearly on the inside it's a melted mess of chocolatyyyy.....


AAAAHHHHHH!!!! Further proof (as if we needed any more) of the evil nature of clowns. Even when sculpted of something pure and sweet as See's chocolate, their evil powers prevent them from destruction when exposed to the humid heat of the deep south. So I ask you....merely a chocolate clown....or a sign of the impending zombie apocalypse.

One more for comparison....I'll let you decide.


P.S. Despite it's appearance you will be happy to know my chocolate bar still tasted fantastic.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...