Monday, November 21, 2011

Meal Plan Monday: Operation clear out the fridge!

This week will be full of eating, traveling, packing, unpacking, family and fun. What it will not be full of is cooking. I'm actually very excited. This will be my second year traveling up to Indiana to spend Thanksgiving with my sister and her family. I'm going to bring some pumpkin pie filling that I have already made and frozen (I'll make the crust and bake the pie up there), and some cookie dough truffles. I'll also be bringing a bunch of our favorite pantry foods and snacks. So most of this week I'll be trying to clear out the fridge, that's about as exciting as it gets I'm afraid.

What are you making this week? Are you hosting or traveling? Do you have a meal plan up on your blog?


As always I'd like to extend an invitation to the other meal planners out there. If you do a vegetarian meal plan Monday and would like my blog to link back to yours please let me know! The more the merrier! I'd love to have a long list here of vegetarian meal plans for people to peruse....I just love that word...don't you? Peeeeruuuuse....In addition, I also really love to peruse things...It's a word, and an action that I genuinely like.

ok...

I'll stop now.

Sorry for wasting your time.



More meal plans from blog land

2 comments:

  1. My pathetic excuse for a meal plan is up on my blog.

    Cookie dough truffles sound good. makes me want to make the oreo truffles i made a few weeks ago. this time with candy cane joe joes from TJ's.

    did you end up making the peanut butter pretzel ball things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did! I planned on taking those as well, but...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...